[OM] "Black Nose" v.s. "Silver Nose"

Subject: [OM] "Black Nose" v.s. "Silver Nose"
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 21:41:10 -0600
On 6 Oct 2000, at 18:33, Franklin Berryman wrote:

> Having just purchased a couple of lenses from a fellow list member, I find
> myself in need of selling my 35mm f2.8 Zuiko,  It is the "black nose"
> version...

Okay, maybe I'm getting old and senile, or maybe I just can't remember.
 But, someone wanna tell me the difference between the "black nose"
and "silver nose" lenses (*besides* the color of the ring on the business
end, that is!)???  In other words, which is "better" or "newer" or
whatever???

Thanks!

Chris