Re: [OM] Speed of lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Speed of lenses
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2000 12:56:03 -0400
In the current National Geographic there is an ad for Bridgestone Tires. They are offering a pair of Olympus binoculars with the purchase of their tires. Are the lenses in the binoculars made at the same plants as the optics for the lenses, or is this just a different part of the same parent company?

Gregg

Richard wrote:

Tom Scales wrote:

> What is the problem with you people?  He made a joke.  Use the delete key.

I suppose it's agreed between all listmembers, that this list
is dedicated to Olympus, cameras, photography.

> I'm particularly tired of personal attacks like this,

I guess a good part of the list is tired of this car related rants,
so everybody should be so kind to refrain from further post on this
topic.

Regards

Richard