Re: [OM] Kelly Grace

Subject: Re: [OM] Kelly Grace
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 19:52:14 -0700 (PDT)
Dave Dougherty wrote:

I thought the list might allow just a few pics of my 6 mo old grand
daughter.  Shot with OM 1, T-20 on Auto mode, 75-150 f/4, on Kodak
Supra.  The JPEG image doesn't do justice to the skin tones that are
very nice in the original prints.  Wow the little stinker is elusive.
Dave, thanks for sharing your pics with us. What a little beauty! Think
of all the great pics to come as she grows up!

Congratulations,

=====
Ray