[OM] TOPE 3

Subject: [OM] TOPE 3
From: "Olaf Greve" <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2000 08:46:58 GMT
Hi guys,

I've been very busy last week with all sorts of things and have therefore not been able to read the digests pretty much all of last week. I'll try to catch up with them soon.

Nonetheless, TOPE 3 is still on, and what's more, the initial launch is planned for this Friday. So now would be a good time to get your submissions to me.

As always, later submissions will be welcome for another two more weeks or so after the initial launch, so if you can't make it by this Friday, a later submission will also be accepted still.

Finally, remember that the shooting season for TOPE 4 is about to open, check the TOPE pages (www.millennics.com/olympus/tope) for more details!

Cheers!
Olafo