[OM] Odds & Sods

Subject: [OM] Odds & Sods
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 21:27:16 +1100
Cleaning out the junk box after the swap-meet and found a few bits that
members may want/need. Reply off-list for details!
I have -
Rubber hoods - 35-70/3.6 (someone must NEED this!), 28/2.8 or 3.5
Accessory shoe 2 - new in box.
Metal hood for 35RC, EC-2, ECR, ED
43.5 UV and 1A filters and screw-in cap
Original Oly Trip - clean, working order.
Tamron OL adaptall-2 - the safe one I believe!

I can also get TTL adaptor 3 and OM 30 'In Focus Cord' if anyone needs them.
I'm looking for -
21/3.5 Hood
Genuine Oly 49mm and 72mm UV and 1A filters.
49mm front caps.
Cheap Winder One for an impecunious friend - scuffed up is fine.
That bloody T20 adaptor (yes, I know!)
39mm to 40.5, 43 or 46 stepping ring. (Yes, I've got a Leica too!)