Re: [OM] OM:Point and Shoot

Subject: Re: [OM] OM:Point and Shoot
From: "Per Nordenberg" <per.nordenberg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 00:57:24 +0200
----- Original Message -----
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2000 10:28 PM

> I wrote:
>
> : Oh, forgot: my iS/L page has more info about the 200/300/3000. Soon to be
> : added: the Centurion (because I bought the kit recently for a nice price).
>

> Done.
>

> http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/veluwen/om-sif/is-series/is-series.htm

Really nice job Hans! Do you care for a couple of small complementary
corrections/additions/suggestions?   ;-)
If so I'll try to post them to you tomorrow when I'm free from work (right now
I'm
too tired).

Per Nordenberg

P.S. Is it really correct that Centurion is the smallest SLR film camera
available? Aren't there a couple of SLR APS cameras with interchangeable lenses
as
well? (can't remember their names though)