[OM] Sad day in Tacoma

Subject: [OM] Sad day in Tacoma
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 14:33:05 -0700
I stopped by my local pro lab Richcolor to have some film processed and an
enlargements done and found out that they are closing their doors as of the
20th of this month! I am seriously bummed. I have worked with these guys for
years and am not relishing the thought of finding another lab to deal with!

On the bright side, while picking up a filter at my favorite camera shop I was
able to pick up a consigned OM-1n body complete with Recordataback 4 for
$135.00! The body is in near mint condition and included a shoe 4 and working
battery! The databack has some scratches and minor cosmetic wear, but appears
to be working fine. I can't wait to run a roll of film through the thing!

Jim Couch