Re: [OM] If you had to choose only ONE body . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] If you had to choose only ONE body . . .
From: David Irisarri Vila <valicors@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 09:41:56 +0200
Hi,
        I´ve worked with one OM1 for many years and now
with an OM4Ti. I don´t mind using mechanical shutter
because electronic one is more precise and lets you
use aperture priority, very important in order to take
quick actions. Plus, with OTF, AE-Lock, superb spot meter
and viewfinder design to work with zone system, this
camera can´t be compared to OM1 design.
        And if I had to choose only one lens, of course
my favourite Zuiko lens!!! Zuiko 50/1,2 This lens is
truly impressive, you can make good portraits, landscapes,
is very, very bright in the viewfinder and despite its
size (a little bigger than f1.8) a prefer it due to it
has the perfect size for focusing and handling. It´s the
perfect combo (OM4Ti+50/1,2)

Dave