Re: [OM] If you had to choose only ONE body . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] If you had to choose only ONE body . . .
From: Frank van Lindert <lindertv@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 15:13:51 +0200
Tom,

Some kinds of batteries may be hard to get by in certain parts of the
world, but even a lifetime supply of 357 silver cells for the 4T can
find a place somewhere in your camera bag where you wouldn't even
notice it.

I use the column of my small but virtually always present table tripod
to hold a few spare 357's for the 4T and two mercury cells for the
OM-1. Likewise the leg of my Manfrotto monopod is always filled up
with at least 4 AA cells. Same applies for one (marked!) leg of the
tripod.

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.