[OM] Good Excuses

Subject: [OM] Good Excuses
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 07:57:00 -0600
Speaking of HAVING to own all the lenses and bodies in the OM line,
I've been racking my brains trying to figure out how I can explain such
purchases to my SO (girlfriend) and stay out of Hotel Couch.  So far, all
I've ever been able to come up with is, "But, honey, I *really* wanted it!"
Sadly, that doesn't seem to work too well.

So, how 'bout it gang???  What are some good "excuses" for buying
that 4Ti or 24/3.5 shift instead of paying the rent???

Chris

P.S.  I did find that buying her a Ricoh KR-10X (she's a PK-mount fan)
helped for awhile, but that diverted precious funds away from the
Oly/Zuiko purchases, so I don't really consider that to be a good long-
term stragegy.  <G>