Re: [OM] Good Excuses

Subject: Re: [OM] Good Excuses
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 10:21:45 EDT
Chris,

You are obviously an unrepentant Zuikoholic!  You seek to make your girl
friend an enabler to further your addiction to things Olympus!

You have two choices as I see it, get her hooked so she can join you in this
never ending addiction, or send the funds you would spend on the 4Ti and the
28 mm Shift lens to me.  I'll purchase the items (all the time chanting your
name) and send you e mails of the photographs I make with the camera and
lens.  Since the photos are supposed to be the true objective, you would have
them without the guilt.

But seriously, we all struggle with how to deal with our SO regarding the
cost of things Olympus.  Mostly I just slide them into the bag and don't
mention them.  But don't buy the stuff if you can't pay the rent.  The Oly
stuff is hard and has sharp edges and isn't good to sleep with.

Good luck,
Dave Dougherty