Re: [OM] New? 135mm f3.5 and others spotted

Subject: Re: [OM] New? 135mm f3.5 and others spotted
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 12:01:43 -0500
Cc: <qcabrera@xxxxxxxxxx>
Oh, I didn't mean to be critical, sorry if I appeared to be.  Just comparing
the prices to what I've found in the U.S.  Different markets are different.

Keep posting!  We all like finding equipment and can often 'get the price
down'.  If it wasn't for this list, I wouldn't have 1/2 my equipment (which,
admittedly, might not be a bad thing).

Tom