[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #1888

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #1888
From: "David Jenkinson" <jenkinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 18:59:58 +0100
Ray's at it again.....
"If you had to choose only ONE M/OM body for all your 35mm photography,
which would it be?"
Much easier this time, it'd have to be an OM-3.  Because I've only got an
OM-3.  That aside, I like mechanical cameras, but I also really appreciate
the metering.  I like it's robusness, I've only had it for about 6 months
but already it's been soaked and ....(gulp) clattered against a rockface,
with no damage despite fracturing the lens. (Interesting effect on the
subsequent three or four slides...I should scan them one day....) It didn't
complain either time, I just picked it up, dried or dusted it off,
straightened the hotshoe flanges, and carried on.  Should be a bit more
careful though....
Dave