Re: [OM] Another "which body" question...

Subject: Re: [OM] Another "which body" question...
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 17:50:59 -0500
Cc: <ronaldcormier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Well, given your criteria, I would go with an OM-G.  If you're patient, you
can find one with a nice 50/1.8 for less than $50 for the package.  I've
found the G to be remarkably rugged (my 7 and 8 year old, need I say more).

The PC would also be a good choice, but a little more expensive.  The 10 has
known problems and requires an accessory manual adapter (the G has the
standard around the lens manual shutter speeds), and the 10 and G are the
same price.

The 2000 is OK, but doesn't take all the OM accessories and is a lot more
money, even used.

For a back pocket camera, the XA is perfect, so perhaps as an addition to a
G.

Can't comment on the IS....

Tom