Re: [OM] Another "which body" question... -Reply

Subject: Re: [OM] Another "which body" question... -Reply
From: Scott Nelson <SNelson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 02:08:44 -0400
If you get a good one, the OMPC offers THE best bang for the buck (TTL, DX,  MD
capability, ESP, AE, +- compensation, full manual.). I've never paid more than
80 USD for one, and more than half of them WORK! I have no fear of taking these
cameras into dangerous situations. #2 cost/benefit choice- OM-G (Unfortunately
the going price seems to have inflated recently). #3-Stylus Epic --don't
laugh,--.2.8, spot meter TINY form factor.-- I ALWAYS have this camera in my
pocket. Well, not right now...

>>> <DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx> Oct 11, 2000 >>>
In a message dated 10/11/00 4:51:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,