[OM] One lens and one body

Subject: [OM] One lens and one body
From: "Olaf Greve" <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 13:40:57 GMT
Hi,

...One lens...

Easy, the 35-80/2.8.
The 100/2 would be a very close second, and actually that one is
probably still my favourite lens, but the more versatile range of
the 35-80/2.8 accounts for the fact that I use it more often than
the 100/2.

...One body...

Even easier, the OM-4Ti.
No explanation needed :)

One film (wow... only one film for _all_ my photography; it had
better be a very long one then...;) ): Fuji Provia F (thanks Giles!).

Come to think of it, from 1986 until late 1998 I have done all my
photography with my trusty old OM-40 + 50/1.8 and my father's 28/3.5
(guess when I joined this list ;) ), so if it were necessary to "step
back" to those items, I would probably do well enough too. Gee, Ray,
do I feel a new question coming up here? ;)))

Cheers!
Olafo