RE: [OM] Buying OM gear from NYC by mail

Subject: RE: [OM] Buying OM gear from NYC by mail
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 07:48:40 -0700
Personal experience;  Ordered two focusing screens from B&H, they arrived
within 3 days of placing each order.  I'm on the opposite end of the country
from B&H (Pacific Northwest), so this seems to me to be pretty good service.
And their site indicates right on each page whether the items you're looking
at are in stock or not.