Re: [OM] New? 135mm f3.5 and others spotted

Subject: Re: [OM] New? 135mm f3.5 and others spotted
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 10:39:37 -0500
Cc: <jmaynard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
My credit union accepts dollar denominated money orders from anywhere.  They
didn't like it the first time and I agreed to a hold on the account for the
amount until it cleared, but now they know me and they take them.

Don't think they could handle other than dollar denominations.  Might make
their brains explode.

Tom
From: "Jay Maynard" <jmaynard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
<snip>