Re: [OM] If you had to choose only ONE body . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] If you had to choose only ONE body . . .
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 11:35:38 -0700
Thanks Giles for the insights. Obviously I can not make the comparison
as OM1s and OM2Ss are all I have owned and used seriously aside from
playing with OM4s in stores which really doesn't give a real-world
indication.

Appreceate the comments...it is likely I'll make the comparison myself
someday since OM2Ss aren't getting any younger and OM4Tis can still be
had new.

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com