[OM] "B" problems

Subject: [OM] "B" problems
From: Archer Sully <archer@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 17:00:49 -0600
I just picked up an OM-1n on Ebay with the intention of using it for
astro and solar photography.  While the camera appears to be in
absolutely perfect condition, the "B" exposure setting appears to just
open and close the shutter.  This is unfortunate, as I expect to be
using the B setting quite a bit for astrophotography.  Is there some
trick that I'm missing, or is the camera simply not working properly?

TIA,

Archer Sully
Boulder, CO