Re: [OM] Beware of the USPS - I'm getting scr**wed

Subject: Re: [OM] Beware of the USPS - I'm getting scr**wed
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 20:35:22 EDT
In a message dated 10/12/00 3:16:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Unfortunately, they want an 'official receipt' for the money I sent,
meaning
 a cancelled check or a money order stub.

 Tom

Something  sounds really strange Tom...I have had to file on a few broken
auctions that have arrived broken, and filled in the form (since, as the
seller, I bought the insurance) for the person to receive reimbursement. The
only receipt I have ever had to show was the insurance receipt. And
reimbursement has always been swift..not like the UPS. Are you sure he
purchased the insurance?
SS

"Accept that some days you are the pigeon and some days the
statue." ( Dilbert's Rules of Order)