Re: [OM] Slide processing

Subject: Re: [OM] Slide processing
From: Steve Goss <steveg3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 22:30:50 -0500
For mail processing of Kodachrome, I use the kodak mailers and send them to
Fairlawn, NJ, usa.  It's not fast, but B&H and Adorama had 36 exposure rolls of
KR64 with mailers for about $8.40 each.  Both B&H and Adorama have Kodak and
Fuji mailers.  Haven't tried Fuji, I don't think they will process
Kodachrome...
A couple of years ago, I asked around at a few professional photo finishing
places about Kodachrome processing.  It seems there is only one place in Dallas
doing Kodachrome, and they do it by Fedexing it all to their processing plant
in Florida, and then Fedexing it back.  Two day turn around, but $7 a roll.
I've learned to bide my time.

Steve Goss, Dallas TX usa