Re: [OM] WA corner distortion?

Subject: Re: [OM] WA corner distortion?
From: HI100@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 00:00:10 EDT
Paul wrote:

<< I wonder if you  could use it (16mm 3.5) as a full-frame fisheye on a
medium-format camera? Probably couldn't get it to infinity focus, I presume.

I have toyed with the idea of making an adapter for my Mamiya 23 since it has
a pretty large throat and you can get close enough to the film plane, but I
would have to add some sort of homebrew shutter which has detered me.  It is
an attractive idea and with the larger negative should be much better than
the 8mm in quality.

         Tim Hughes