Re: [OM] Re: Money Orders (OTish)

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Money Orders (OTish)
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 04:40:09 EDT
In a message dated 10/13/00 4:18:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<  but why don't you all rise up and burn your post office system to the
 ground if it's so damn bad? >>

I've never had a bit of trouble with USPS (sorry Tom..must be that Texas
water..) Now UPS is another story...every time I see one of those little
brown trucks I want to get into my Jamey Bondess car and grease slick 'em,
saw off their wheels, and eject some type of heat-sinking missile...

Last week they made a delivery, not at MY store (he apparently thought taking
it up another block was too much to ask), but at a drug store two blocks
away. For the next FOUR days we tore around, called UPS on the phone (only to
be told that WE already had it..yea, right) until the druggist called and
sheepishly told us the employee that accepted it was fired that day, and they
found my package...3 patients got their eyeglasses late ,were not happy, and
it took up a lot of my time running all over town, tracking down the package.
That's UPS. God Bless 'Em.
Rant over,
Susan

Ohhh, I feel so much better now, I think I'll go click an OM (content).