Re: [OM] If you had to choose only ONE body . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] If you had to choose only ONE body . . .
From: David Irisarri Vila <valicors@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 10:52:18 +0200
Why Olympus OM4Ti is so special?
        I´ve read the Zone System for 35mm Photographers;
this is the OM4Ti understanding book!!! Now I feel I know
exactly how to use my OM4Ti.
        You can find in your scene a typical Zone VII,
you can use your spot meter (very, very accurate) to select it
and use your dial (exposure comp) to go to Zone VI, then
adjust your f numbers, due to it may be a low shutter
speed. Everything is stored into your lovely machine
and now imagine you have changes into the global ilumina-
tion, your OTF system will select the proper shutter speed
taking into account everything you created.
Simply outstanding!!!  This is exposure control.
You can see my first picture, using this zone system into
Garth´s superb gallery. Everytime I get my OM4Ti into my
hands, I have a hair-raising feeling!!! I can assure you
that if you buy this camera, your love to photography will
go far beyond the limits!!!

Dave