Re: [OM] Overseas bidding

Subject: Re: [OM] Overseas bidding
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 05:01:23 EDT
In a message dated 10/13/00 4:53:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
qcabrera@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
<< PS: Maybe some of you guys in the States should start a re-shipping
 business for "will sell only in the US" auctions.

Apparently it's no better in Europe. I just spent the evening perusing the
German eBay site, and was sadly disappointed at how many will only ship
within either Europe or Germany. I don't get it.teh seller should just state
how he wants it paid and let us judge whether it's worth the hassle...bummer..
Sleepless Sue

"Accept that some days you are the pigeon and some days the
statue." ( Dilbert's Rules of Order)