Re: [OM] If you could use only ONE body . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] If you could use only ONE body . . .
From: frieder.faig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 14:29:47 +0200
Sure it`s not surprising that the OM-4 Ti is the winner.
Olympus was very proud, that a new camera includes as much features as possible
of it`s predecessors. So the OM4 T it is a easy choice if you own one.

The only  reliability would be a reason to chose a mechnical body.
Smoothnes of operation and viewfindermagnification may be reasons to prefer the
older OM -1 /2 .
That the OM 2s(p) is on the second place is simply that this camera  comes
closest to
the OM4 due to spot metering. I like to do a fast illumination-check with the
always
 moving exposure bar of the OM2s/p , something I can`t do this way with the OM4.

Frieder Faig