Re: [OM] Overseas bidding ( or, Viewing Foreign Web Sites)

Subject: Re: [OM] Overseas bidding ( or, Viewing Foreign Web Sites)
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 08:42:31 EDT
In a message dated 10/13/00 6:05:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
qcabrera@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
<< I would bother to enter German ebay... if I understood a single
 word!!!. >>

Easy!  Anytime you wish to view a foreign web site, just go to
www.altavista.com and conduct your search (in this case, eBay Germany) look
for the web site that has the url of 'www.ebay.germany.de', and instead of
clicking on the title bar like you normally do, look under that and you'll
see a little line that says "translate". As long as you click on "translate",
any web site that comes up will be translated into English, and all susequent
pages also..so you can cruise thru Germany's Ebay and read the listings in
English for all the OM's (OM content).
Susan