Re: [OM] [OT] Beware of the USPS - I'm getting scr**wed

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Beware of the USPS - I'm getting scr**wed
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 07:01:54 -0700
Hi Tom:

How about you let us know the insurance tag number, so we can use this
as "case history" in our own examination of what's up with postal
regulations?  Austin, TX might start getting a few calls from well
placed individuals . . .

eBay doesn't like government threats to their livelihood. They came out
in political force in South Carolina over the state's requiment that
auctioneer's get licensed. New Hampshire has the same requirement. I
believe the outcome in the former was to exempt online auction seller's
from the very old law.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV