Re: [OM] [OT] Overseas bidding

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Overseas bidding
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 07:18:35 -0700
Enrique writes:

<< PS: Maybe some of you guys in the States should start a re-shipping
business for "will sell only in the US" auctions. >>

I've been doing that for overseas (and even some domestic) list members
for years. For a nominal charge, I'll even get the shutter speed and
exposure meter accuracy checked on bodies. Lord knows I've done a few
lens tests, too, not that I'm willing to do many of those anymore.

Now if someone would just transship to us those Germany only bargains!!!

We've had a payment service discussion here in recent months. You have a
green light on BidPay. Hey, they even offer customer service that
responds with human voices!!!!

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV