Re: [OM] OM-1n battery problem

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-1n battery problem
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 13:06:32 -0400
I'm sure you'll be able to find original mercury cells somewhere.  Curt
Fargo, who runs fargo Enterprises (camera repair tools, etc.
http://www.fargo-ent.com)
recently returned from a trip to Europe with a small quantity of mercury
1.35V batteries.  He offered them for sale to all the technicians on line,
then was promptly advised that selling them, even GIVING them away was in
violation of  state & federal laws.  Get 'em before it's too late &
refrigerate.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000