Re: [OM] Slide processing

Subject: Re: [OM] Slide processing
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 10:31:14 -0700
Can anyone give a good recommendation for mail order slide processing? Most of my local retailers send it off to Kodak or Fuji and quote a 2 week turnaround. This is just not very timely. I'd like to find a fair balance among quality, speed and price. The convenience of prepaid mailers would be good too. Does anyone do this besides Kodak? I've been shooting negatives/prints and using local labs for so long, I'm out of touch with who is available and reliable to process slide film. I just shot a roll of Velvia, and don't want to send it off to a total unknown.

Thanks for any help!
Mickey

I use Fuji mailers and even though the stated turn around is 2 weeks, I usually(not always) get them back in a week or so. Never any of the problems which I had experienced with the big K in the distant past.

Winsor
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California, USA