Re: [OM] SLow Sync Flash on Oly C2000z

Subject: Re: [OM] SLow Sync Flash on Oly C2000z
From: David Irisarri Vila <valicors@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 12:03:29 +0200
Hi Pat,
        I know the problem you´re having due to I suffer
from it with my C2500L. You have to to use 1º or 2º
curtain sync and use your camera in manual mode.
Adjust your exposure to - 1 stop and try modifing your
flash power because of you´ll have to use a slow shutter
speed and maybe f16 or f11 to produce good results. Then
your flash GN is not enough and you´ll have to increase
to +2 the power. I got very good results playing with
this controls.

Best regards,

Dave