Re: [OM] Red Eyes ????????????

Subject: Re: [OM] Red Eyes ????????????
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 16:58:06 -0500
I know - it beats me, too.  It's just something I've noticed over the
years.
I imagine it has to do with the angles involved and so forth.

BTW, one thing to remember - if any of your _human_ subjects ever have
_white_ eye (as opposed to _red_ eye), get them to an opthomologist (eye
doctor) >>immediately<<!!  That's a sign of an impending and severe eye
problem that may lead to blindness.  Just something I picked up, too....