Re: [OM] Red Eyes ????????????

Subject: Re: [OM] Red Eyes ????????????
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 21:55:56 EDT
In a message dated 10/13/00 3:13:12 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes

>  BTW, one thing to remember - if any of your _human_ subjects ever have
>  _white_ eye (as opposed to _red_ eye), get them to an opthomologist (eye
>  doctor) >>immediately<<!!  That's a sign of an impending and severe eye
>  problem that may lead to blindness.  Just something I picked up, too....

I photographed my daughter's award ceremony from the back of an auditorium
with a Vivitar 200/3, T32 with telescopic zoom extender, and Fuji 800 speed
film. The photos came out great despite the 60 feet plus distance. But,
unfortunately, the whole group of 60 scholars all went blind. Such a tragedy!!

Joking aside, if the angle of view is narrow enough  you will get "white eye"
rather than "red eye."

Warren