RE: [OM] OM-1 battery question

Subject: RE: [OM] OM-1 battery question
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 23:35:07 -0500
Be very careful about any  PX625 cells you buy new. Many of them being
marketed as 1.35 volt mercury cells are actually 1.5 volt alkaline cells
from China, even though they say PX625 on the case. Check the voltage with
an accurate digital volt meter, and do not use any that don't read the
proper 1.35 volts.

Chip Stratton
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx