[OM] FS: OM Zuiko 40/2 $350

Subject: [OM] FS: OM Zuiko 40/2 $350
From: Frank van Lindert <franklin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 14:22:29 +0200
As promised... here it is.

After close examination I prefer to rate the condition conservatively,
as exc (7.5/10).
Glass: no scratches, odd dust particle or wipe-mark inside
Cosmetics: Light wear on knurled aperture ring, white lettering less
bright than when new.
Buyer will have to pay for shipping and insurance.

When interested, please reply off line.

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.