Re: [OM] Olympus Manuals

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Manuals
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 13:15:58 EDT
My brother and I have  running thing going about the manuals..I can call and
order, and always have it within 7-10 days. Invariably, if he orders it, it
comes not at all OR, as I shared with you last week, it took 18 months for an
OM-PC booklet. (and yes, the postmark was from the week before..) Now, when
he needs one, he always makes me call. I always get females on the other end,
and wondered if that had anything to do with the level of service for me..
Susan