[OM] Adaptors and things Olympus

Subject: [OM] Adaptors and things Olympus
From: "John Duggan" <john.duggan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 18:14:04 +0100
Fellow list members,
                                   Rcently people have been asking about
step up rings, lens adaptors etc. I have dug out  the web site of a U.K.site
who might be of interest. .........SRB Film Service  e-mail srbfilm@xxxxxx
                                                  Web site
www.srbfilm.co.uk
      I have bought items from them in the past and found them good value,
especially their filter range.
                                            Regards,
                                                            John Duggan.