Re: [OM] How do YOU multi-spot...?

Subject: Re: [OM] How do YOU multi-spot...?
From: "John Pendley" <jpendley@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 16:48:11 -0400
Validation is so self-actualizing!  (Geek-speak, second verse.)
Obligatory OM content.  I've noticed something in my 8x12 B&W enlargements.
First, keep in mind that I've been used to Leitz glass most of my life.
Second, I've paid lots of attention to Gary's test results.  OK, back to my
prints.  Twigs on trees in the middle distance, at the edges of prints
appear as fine as a hair.  True, I stay between f5.6 and f11, with the
majority of shots at f8, but I didn't expect this kind of result.  Recently,
I've been using the 28/2.8, the 50/1.8, and the 100/2.8.  There are even
some shots with the 75-150/4.  One print looks like another.  Sometimes
careful study of the extreme corners reveals something less than absolute
clarity, but *wow* am I glad I got into the Oly system.  Of course, you know
all this already, but I only bought my first Oly and Zuiko earlier this
year, so I'm a rookie.
JP