[OM] OT - Off all the things (ebay related - skip if that annoys you)

Subject: [OM] OT - Off all the things (ebay related - skip if that annoys you)
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 19:42:42 -0500
Just my luck.  I have a dozen OM auctions ending, some right now, all over
the next hour and...

Ebay's down.  Has been for the last 45 minutes.

So, what do I do? Void the auctions?  Live with the lost money?

We all know that the important bidding is in the last 15 minutes.

Simply unbelieveable.

I guess I'll let the auctions stand on the inexpensive stuff and void out
(and start over...) the ones for the expensive stuff.

What's ebay's policy? Do I get to run the auctions again for free?  Can I
even cancel the auctions?

Arghhhhhh.

Tom