[OM] macro suggestions, sell/trade!

Subject: [OM] macro suggestions, sell/trade!
From: dtlocke <dtlocke@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 21:11:51 -0500
Hi all,

I've slowly acquired a surprising number of zuiko lenses: 24, 28 (2), 35 2, 50
1.4, 50 1.8, 85 2, 100 2.8, 135 2.8, and working on a 200.

I probably have too many (esp. short telephotos & I don't need 2 -28's), but no
macros.

I'd like suggestions as to what to get that will provide decent quality close
focus.  I have an open mind here, so a zoom/prime, macro 2x, or even a
non-zuiko are possibilites.  I'll use this for very occasional and highly
casual shooting of things like  flowers and so forth.  The main thing is that
I'm trying to get by on the cheap for this niche as my primary application is
astrophotography and I need to save my $$$ for something in the 300 to 350mm
range!

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

 I folks have something suitable for sale, please don't hesitate to contact me
off-list at dtlocke@xxxxxxxx.  I'd also consider trades; please let me know if
you're interested in any of the above.

-Dick