Re: [OM] re: a body for Tom Neill

Subject: Re: [OM] re: a body for Tom Neill
From: "Keith Berry" <k.berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 10:04:35 +0100
Tom Neill
 wrote:
>...I have previously used an OM 10 and have been introduced to an OM 40 -
Is this any good? ...

I like my OM40 a lot. Although I'd had OM-10, OM-1n, and OM-2n bodies in the
last 20 years or so, I hadn't even heard of the existence of the OM40 (OMPC)
until last year when I bought one. It was the last camera in the line that
was begun with the OM-10 and it does most of the things my OM-2n does apart
from the very long auto-exposures, and is much more comfortable to hold when
used without a Winder. As with any camera of that sort of age, just make
sure you get a good guarantee.

Regards,
Keith Berry
(Birmingham, England)
k.berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.keithberry.telinco.co.uk

Get this for FREE - I use it and it's brilliant...
    The BEST interactive TV and Radio Guide for the UK and Ireland
    Offline - http://www.digiguide.com/
    Online - http://www.mydigiguide.com/