Re: [OM] macro suggestions, sell/trade!

Subject: Re: [OM] macro suggestions, sell/trade!
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 06:42:07 -0500
I'll go a different approach then most.  My philosophy is that once you've
bought a good set of auto tubes and CU lenses, you could have bought a
decent 50/3.5 macro.  I've owned several (down to one, where i'll stay), and
never paid over $110.  If you're patient, you can find one in the $100
range.  Great little lens, particularly for the money.

Tom