Re: [OM] XA3 w/A11 Flash

Subject: Re: [OM] XA3 w/A11 Flash
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 08:58:26 -0400
Unfortunately, the "always in self timer" mode usually means that the
ceramic circuit board is cracked. A similar problem with the original XA.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000