Re: [OM] Olympus

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus
From: ZuikoholicRI@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 09:23:40 EDT
In a message dated 10/15/2000 11:17:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
dgaikins@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> > I have a hunch that the free manuals phone number is also a subcontract.
>  > They are a no show for me 1000f the time. I think the "old lady at the
>  > photocopier" must have retired. I would be happy if they would just
>  > start charging so long as they filled orders!!!  Pentax gets them out
>  > next day at $4 each.

In the (recent) past I have had much better luck getting manuals from Olympus
via an e-mail request, as opposed to a telephone call. In every case manuals
that I requested via e-mail arrived within a week. Phone requests have been
spotty... any where from a week to a number of months.

Of course, YMMV...

Paul Schings