Re: [OM] OM-1 1.35V mercury battery replacement circuit

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-1 1.35V mercury battery replacement circuit
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 11:35:19 -0600
At 12:57 PM 10/16/2000 -0400, Wayne Shumaker wrote:
>For anyone interested in a battery replacement for a 1.35V mercury
>cell, I just tested one of our (Linear Technology) LDO regulators (low
>drop out regulator) and it seems to work. The part is the LT1761. (see
>www.lineartech.com for the data sheet).

The above-stated URL appears to be nothing more than an online glossy for the
company.  Where's the parts section?  Where's the data sheet?

Garth

"A bad day doing photography is better
 than a good day doing just about
 anything else."

The Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery at:

   http://www.taiga.ca/~gallery/, or
   http://www.enable.org/~gallery/