Re: [OM] OM-1 1.35V mercury battery replacement circuit

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-1 1.35V mercury battery replacement circuit
From: Jim Sharp <jsharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 18:27:36 -0500
This makes a lot of sense. I think you'll have plenty of room. You'll
still need to pick up the input to the LT1761 from the switched side of
the on/off switch or it will be powered all the time - with constant
drain on the battery.

If you found the device and know how it works, I'm sure you know this
already. With only 20uA quiescent current though, the battery may last
quite a while even with the circuit powerd up all the time. I suppose
battery life could be calculated if we knew the battery capacity...

--
Jim