Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #1903

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #1903
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 19:22:51 GMT
Well, the fact that I chose the OM-1 (or did it choose me?) over a similarly priced FM2 would seem to indicate that I feel the same.

But availability and price are legitimate considerations for folks living j-u-s-t beyond the reach of OM gear.

(The recent threads regarding frustrations some folks have experienced trying to buy eBay goodies from sellers who don't want to ship overseas have caused me to reconsider. I did once do a swap with a fellow from the Netherlands with no problems on either side. We just used the post office.)
Lex Jenkins
"Budda-budda-budda!!!" - Sgt. Rock
From: Dirk Wright <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 00:50:32 +0000

My experience with my wife's FM-2 is that, subjectively at least, it doesn't
feel nearly as good in my hands.