RE: [OM] Multiple Exposures - how to?

Subject: RE: [OM] Multiple Exposures - how to?
From: Arnab Banerjee <arnabkb@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 12:48:31 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,
After having run some 30 odd rolls thru the OM 2000, i
guess it's high time i experimented with the multiple
exposure lever. Having never tried this, i have the
most basic question - how do you expose for a multiple
exposure shot?

I understand that you have to underexpose - but how?
how many stops? let's say i want a double exposure - a
face and the background as a bed of flowers - and the
meter indicates that i should use 1/125 at f5.6 for
the independent shot of the face and 1/250 at f5.6 for
the bed of flowers - so when i use the multiple
exposure lever what shutter speed would I use at f5.6
??
yours underexposed (i mean in the dark),
Arnab.

--- "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > A
looong time ago, when I attended the Nikon School,